ECINS: The World's Most Comprehensive Student Support System
School social workers across the U.S. are seriously overwhelmed. They’re faced with the fallout of months of virtual learning combined with the transition back to in-person learning, which has led to a deluge of students needing mental, emotional and educational support. Social workers, counselors, teachers, administrators and support personnel are stretched thin by limited resources and manpower. Everyone is struggling and looking for a way to support better outcomes for vulnerable students.
We’ve asked school social workers to “dream big” about a technology solution that will improve upon their current DIY processes, and they’ve told us the key areas they need help with are:
- Streamlining their workflows
- Reducing their administrative burden
- Managing, recording, reporting, and securely sharing essential information about students with key personnel with ease to enable early intervention
Their eyes light up when we tell them the ECINS Student Support System can do all of this and more.
We're Giving Away $500k in Free Services & Subscriptions to U.S. Schools!
Comprehensive. Collaborative. Compassionate.
Completely customizable, the ECINS Student Support System provides a platform for better communication and engagement between students, their families, school social workers and other key personnel. The result is a truly collaborative team approach that supports early intervention and produces better outcomes.
Streamline Referral Forms and Recordkeeping
- Reduce or eliminate informal paper workflows with a secure, automated digital process
- Leverage recordkeeping with a robust, multilevel-access case management system
- Standardize forms and assessments across your school or district
- Record both basic and confidential information consistently
- Securely share specific information in real-time with appropriate parties at any required stakeholder level
Create Comprehensive Reports to Measure Results
- Develop reports and measure results for requirements needed at any level
- Determine the impact of specific interventions, actions, and programs
- Analyze data to establish best practices and detect early intervention factors
Transition Students Seamlessly Across Grade Levels and Schools
- Support students’ needs consistently and without lapse as they progress
- Transition case files with students through grades and/or schools
- Ensure students don’t fall through the cracks by sharing their file forward with each milestone
Set Real-Time Notifications and Alerts for School Staff
- Enable real-time remote notifications and alerts for school staff, families and local authorities
- Communicate crisis management issues and urgent matters that require immediate attention
- Provide more timely support for vulnerable students
Share Information Securely with Third Parties
- Send secure information to outside agencies, such as mental health practitioners, legal authorities and social service organizations
- Prepare and securely share referrals, formal assessments or confidential information when required to provide collaborative care
Interact with Students Using MyPortal360
- Allow students, families, and support teams to interact conveniently and discreetly from a smart phone
- Send students and families notifications and reminders for messages, appointments and tasks
- Enable one and two-way communication capabilities on the app for improved student response
Empowerment Begins with Security
The ECINS Student Support System maintains the highest levels of data management and security protocols, including:
Multi-Level User Security
SOC 2 Type II
HUD Domestic Violence
Social Security Administration