ECINS: Australia's Most Comprehensive Student Support System
School psychologists across Australia are seriously overwhelmed. They’re faced with the fallout of months of virtual learning combined with the transition back to in-person learning, which has led to a vast population of students needing mental, emotional and educational support, and the increased need for practitioners in schools. Psychologists, teachers, counselors, administrators and support personnel are stretched thin by limited manpower and resources. Everyone is struggling and looking for a way to support better outcomes for vulnerable students.
We’ve asked school psychologists to “dream big” about a technology solution that will improve upon their current DIY processes, and they’ve told us the key areas they need help with are:
- Streamlining their workflows
- Reducing their administrative burden
- Managing, recording, reporting and securely sharing essential information about students with key personnel with ease to enable early intervention
Their eyes light up when we tell them the ECINS Student Support System can do all of this and more.
Apply for FREE SOFTWARE & SERVICES through our Australia Community Support Program!
Comprehensive. Collaborative. Compassionate.
Completely customisable, the ECINS Student Support System provides a platform for better communication and engagement between students, their families, school psychologists and other key personnel. The result is a truly collaborative team approach that supports early intervention and produces better outcomes.
Streamline Referral Forms and Recordkeeping
- Reduce or eliminate informal paper workflows with a secure, automated digital process
- Leverage recordkeeping with a robust, multilevel-access case management system
- Standardise forms and assessments across your school or school system
- Record both general and confidential information consistently
- Securely share specific information in real-time with appropriate parties at any required stakeholder level
Create Comprehensive Reports to Measure Results
- Measure results and develop reports for requirements needed at any level
- Determine the impact of specific programs, interventions, and actions
- Analyse data to establish best practices and detect early intervention factors
Transition Students Seamlessly Across Grade Levels and Schools
- Support students’ needs consistently and without lapse as they progress
- Transition case files with students through grades, schools and school systems
- Ensure students don’t fall through the cracks by sharing their file forward with each milestone
Set Real-Time Notifications and Alerts for School Staff
- Enable real-time remote alerts and notifications for school staff, local authorities and families
- Communicate crisis management issues and urgent matters that require immediate attention
- Provide more timely support for vulnerable students
Share Information Securely with Third Parties
- Send secure information to outside agencies, such as mental health practitioners, legal authorities and social service organisations
- Prepare and securely share confidential information, referrals, and formal assessments when required to provide collaborative care
Interact with Students Using MyPortal360
- Allow students, families, and support teams to interact conveniently and discreetly from a mobile device
- Send students and families reminders and notifications for messages, appointments and tasks
- Enable one and two-way communication capabilities on the app for improved student response
Empowerment Begins with Security
ECINS’ solutions provide collaborative systems that empower the social support sector and maintain the highest levels of multi-enterprise level security. We meet and/or exceed the data management and security requirements and protocols for:
Software & Data Hosted in Australia
ISO 27001 Accredited
Multi-Level User Security