The most comprehensive collaborative case management system in the world
More easily understand and support complex cases
Many clients have complex care histories. Currently used by tens of thousands of users in the UK, including the police, health and councils, our system gives you a bird’s eye view that allows you to see the complicated factors at play in a person's life.
A single record of truth
People are complex and often have multiple needs that require various forms of support. The ECINS case management module creates a single shared record that tells the whole story and means clients don't have to repeat the same information again and again.
Trusted by the most security conscious organisations in the world
The easiest and most secure way to share sensitive information with other agencies, ECINS is the most widely used multi-agency system in the UK.
Reduce risk and improve outcomes
Not acting quickly in response to risk can be life threatening. With easy visibility, instant updates and alerts, you can now help people when they need it.
Find out more about the adaptable, problem-solving approach that makes ECINS the right fit for so many different organisations.
The case management module allows you to:
- Set up and manage client profiles
- Record organisation, case workers and event details
- Auto populate forms when used in connection with referral module
- Automatically check to see if the person already exists and merge new information
- Allocate cases to key workers
- Record interventions
- Automated funnelling of information to most appropriate staff
- Complete oversight capability for quality assurance and management
- Alert senior staff if urgent tasks not addressed
- Receive alerts for significant activity e.g. child protection interventions
- Manage individuals or whole families
- Easily see connections to other people on the system
- Track commonalities between individuals based on other search fields such as addresses, vehicle license plates, educational institutions etc.
- Nominate to have notifications sent to your email for new information related to specific areas of interest related to your case
- Create letter templates
- Journey mapping – see visual improvements or trouble spots from data you have already collected
- Create fully customizable action plans
- Team around the child capability- enables helping professionals to hold hands with each other as they support a family
- Easily collaborate with other organisations
- Flag concerns and rate urgency
- Easily see track and report improvements
- Produce legal chronology documentation
- Store all documents and activities in one place
- Receive alerts suggesting early support and interventions so problem doesn’t escalate
- Improve customer experience as users don’t have to repeat themselves to multiple practitioners – say it once to create the one profile everyone uses
- Work remotely without having to have virtual private network (VPN) via the completely secure GDP cloud-based system
- Manage and report on outcomes to show success of intervention
- Easily import from other systems
- Receive automatic notifications to nominated individuals or teams based on selected search criteria
- Print off PDFs to give to clients so they have a physical record and reminder
- Message users securely through system and external email
- Task individuals and teams and note any tasks overdue
- Run meetings and assign tasks from the system as you go
- Create ongoing log of actions, discussions, outcomes etc. Set high, medium and low priority case
I think the pure beauty of ECINS is that it offers a single record which means that everything is in one single place.
Claire George, Executive Headteacher Peterborough Learning Centres (PRUs) and Head of Pupil Referral Service, Peterborough City Council
Our partnership and the ECINS platforms will give the AMHC a competitive edge and place us at the cutting edge of monitoring and evaluation for Aboriginal men who use intimate partner violence (IPV).
Devon Cuimara, Founder CEO, Aboriginal Males Healing Centre
ECINS can be turned on, introduced, implemented and rolled out quickly, easily and at good value for money – it doesn’t get better than that really.
Simon Clifford, Director of Technology and Digital Transformation, Northamptonshire OPCC
Knowing that the information is on the system, but can’t be accessed by the whole network reassures the young person making disclosures, whilst also enabling an inclusive management of risk.
Jules Trompowsky, Rescue and Response Partnership Coordinator, Rescue and Response Project (County Lines), Brent Council, UK