Help communities and businesses to play an active role in keeping neighbourhoods safe.
Making community engagement easy
Accessible from all devices, and with limited access to avoid privacy issues, the community collaboration module makes it easy to enhance community engagement without placing extra burden on systems that are already under strain.
Real time sharing keeps problems small
With real time information sharing, the community collaboration module lets you know about issues and complaints from the public before they escalate, making them easier to manage.
Create stronger community partnerships
Share relevant information such as offender details, new initiatives and events while letting the public play an active role in incident reporting, volunteering, identification of offenders and share other helpful information and community events.
Empower communities to help themselves
Help communities own and run a diverse range of programs such as Neighbourhood Watch, Shopwatch and Rural Watch, or to collaborate on more targeted local problems, while being supported by the police.
Find out more about the adaptable, problem-solving approach that makes ECINS the right fit for so many different organisations.
With the community engagement module you can:
- reduce the need for face-to-face meetings enables efficient and effective local neighbourhood management
- improves community engagement and information sharing
- manage & coordinate your neighbour, community & business watch schemes from one place
- saves time, money and speeds up processes
- enable real time, secure, fast & effective information sharing on incidents, missing persons and offenders
- works seamlessly with the case management module so you can share information from there directly with community
- allows residents, neighbourhood watch groups, business communities, police and local authorities to work together to create detailed neighbourhood profiles
- easily search through user directory
- search through stolen property including images, crime reference numbers and report information
- quick access to excluded persons gallery
- create and share information reports with the ability to attach images, documents and restrict access to named individuals and groups
- send messages within system and via external email
- provide access to helpful information and community events
- maintain control over levels of access
- set rules for behavior and block inappropriate conduct
- improve community engagement and information sharing