The ECINS Client Engagement Module gives you a safe location to share all information with your clients, and for them to share with you in return.
Make processes simpler and safer
With protected logins, action and safety plans, appointments and all other documentation a client needs can be safely stored in one easy-to-access location.
Empowered clients, better outcomes
Easy-to-follow processes and helpful alerts and reminders gives clients more ownership over their situation so they achieve better outcomes.
Improve client engagement
Engaging material and built-in rewards for completing tasks means more time spent on problems so desired results are reached more quickly.
Target solutions for each client
Bespoke options based on best practice support means you can tailor requirements to client needs.
My Portal is an app for clients and teams so they can interact with you from the convenience and discretion of their phone. With the MyPortal app clients and teams can: receive reminders about messages and appointments, receive alerts for 'due soon', 'overdue' and 'done' tasks, respond to messages and tasks with text and ask questions about tasks.
Find out more about the adaptable, problem-solving approach that makes ECINS the right fit for so many different organisations.
Improve client engagement and outcomes
More time spent on problems means desired results are reached more quickly. With the case management module practitioners can:
- Register clients remotely
- Invite clients to login via the MyPortal app or any computer
- Assign clients each client can be linked to key worker
- Assign tasks to individual clients e.g. a return form by certain date and time, upload photographs etc.
- Gain real-time insights into client’s state of mind
- Communicate with your clients via secure messaging and optional chat
- Create events and appointments in a client calendar complete with reminders
- Offer 24/7 help and advice with in-built library of articles (or easily create your own)
- Get instant notifications and optional email updates when actions have occurred
- Demonstrate client engagement with task history, timelines and logs
- Reduce the need for face-to face meetings